Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Most Embarrassing Tape I've Made

In the 8th grade, I was a colossal nerd. I made the current me seem like the coolest guy on earth. For AP English class, we had to do a 20 minute presentation. I decided to make an unmercifully long Star Wars video. I've cut out the scenes from the movies, because the original tape drags on for nearly 30 minutes. What I've left is an awkward teenager at the top of his game. The Spock T-Shirt was a conscious decision, my room had the shelf of Star Wars knick-knacks full time. I originally taped this on my friends constantly squeaking camcorder, and then edited my segments into clips from the movies that I taped off a TV screen using two VCR's connected together. The only solace I get from these tapes are the small glimmers of me making dumb faces after I'm done reading my lines, I think that I had a small sense of how dumb it was at the time... anyways... enjoy the most embarrassing thing I've ever laid to tape....

No comments: